Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Blogger Challenge: 31 posts in 31 days


Hello everyone! As you've noticed, I haven't really had any personal posts up because right now my work is getting ready to go into what we call Overtime season. Last year, OT season started at the end of September so we're all basically waiting for the bomb to drop because it's been quiet...too quiet. 

ANYWAY. I've got a decent amount of reviews scheduled to last just until the end of October, so that means in October I can focus on more personal posts and things to help you all get to know me.

I very much want to thank The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Herding Cats & Burning Soup for dreaming up this fantastic challenge.

So here is the lowdown:
  • Purpose: Increase the number of scheduled blog posts you have ready to publish by 31 posts during the month of October. (You can set your own goal) All post will be scheduled from November 1st or later.
  • Who Can Join: Any blogger or author can join. Brand new, been around for years.Blogger, WordPress or other platform. Any heat level, genre or theme, etc. If you blog…you’re welcome to join!
  • Types of Posts that Count: Any finished posts count! Meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion. Top Ten Posts, Favorites posts, Shopping Guide Posts, Cooking posts, pet posts, photo posts, etc. Posts do NOT have to be book related.
  • Required: The post must be complete and scheduled from November 1, 2015 onward. (So not just blurb, buy links, etc for a review post. The review needs to be complete for the post to count.)



And I know it says to get ahead by 31 posts but I'll just tally up everything I have and see where we're at for my goal here:

--At least 20 reviews (20)
--Top Ten Tuesdays through January (12)
--Personal book related posts (3)
------Now this one is like my favorite booktubers, tips for new bloggers, finding time to read, etc
--Book tags! (3?) I'll have to find two more tags to do because I only have one listed on my planner but I like these sooo I'll find some.

And I know I'll WANT to do more, like some 15 and 30 day challenges but I think this is good to start. So my official goal is

38 POSTS

Posts written so far: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment