Friday, October 2, 2015

Fresh Reads Friday: September best Debut


Oh man, the First friday in October came so quickly! Alright, for those who don't know, Fresh Reads Friday is a monthly thing I do on the first Friday of every month. I go through the debuts for the month previous and pick the best one I read. If I hadn't read any debuts that month, I pick the one I'm most excited to read.


So, September's debut novel is....*drumroll*


Christmad Chocolat barely made it for September, publishing on the 29th. The review for this book will actually be on this blog in late October because I can't bring myself to post more than one review a day and I'm backed. up. 

BUT you can still read my review on Goodreads! That's definitely a benefit you would have if you were a friend of mine on Goodreads. There would be reviews as soon as I write them.

Do you have a favorite debut? Let us all know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment