Friday, August 7, 2015

Follow and feature Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Alison can Read and Parajunkee. Check them out!



Question of the week:If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

1. That my daughter and husband were financially secure for their entire lives
2. That I could get any book I wanted at any time for no charge
3. That my little sister got a free ride to a prestigious college.


How to follow me: I fell in love with bloglovin last week, because it makes it easier to follow people who follow you and I can read every post without opening new windows for different blogs. You can also find Kristi Reads on Facebook
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Aw, those are very sweet wishes! It's so nice that you've thought of your family! I don't have kids, but I can relate to your first and third wishes, because kids are precious. Also, my little sister is my baby, so I would want her to be able to get into a prestigious college, too!

    And I'm glad you also thought of yourself. Free books all the time! LOVE it!!

    I tried to follow you back with Bloglovin', but couldn't find your blog, so I added it. When it shows up, then I'll follow. I'm also following with GFC.

    Thanks for commenting on my FF post, and following my blog with Bloglovin'!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link should be on the right sidebar. If not, try looking up our old name "we all dream too big"

      Delete
  2. These are such great wishes! Especially the bookish one ;)

    Thanks for stopping by, new follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet wishes! New follower.

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete