Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Book Review: Ten Things we did (and probably shouldn't have)



My Review:


I really like this original title. Honestly I was so very confused when I saw a different cover of the book with the new title. But what are you going to do about it, right? The important thing is the story. The story is great. It's everything I want in a YA book when I'm just plain tired of vampires and dystopians. It's light, it's funny, it has a great writing voice that's easy to follow and never 'stalls out' so you want to stop reading it. 
Bonus points: the first page. What a hook.
Are there downsides? Depends. It's an awesome book and I recommend reading it. Will Mlynowski make it to my Author Idols list? Well...no. But to be fair it's a really tough list to get on.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment