Friday, February 5, 2016

Journal Review: It's all about you

All About You is a charming guided relationship journal for the couples of today, which can be both thought-provoking and revelatory. With a unique design on each page it is constructed in the form of questions and suggestions for lists, charts, graphs, and ratings, which will help you capture the meaningful moments of your life together.








My Review:

I got this book from a book outlet haul and thought it would make a sweet gift for my husband.
Let me tell you: it totally was. You can fill this notebook out yourself or with your partner, and honestly it was kind of challenging filling it out myself. I felt like I was playing the newlyweds game and losing sometimes.
The graphics are cool without being too cutesy or immature and my husband loved it. I'm definitely going to check out the other journals in this series.


My recommendation: bring color pencils. Get creative with the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment