Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas songs Book Tag!

This tag was made by Hails Hearts NYC on youtube (click here for the original video). In a nutshell, she took the titles of popular christmas songs and made a general book related question out of them.
I wasn't tagged for this, but I DID get this from 'round the flames, Who was also not tagged.







1) "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch" - Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.


James Hook. Everyone needs to read this.










2)"All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree this year?







3)"Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" - Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.

I know this may seem like cheating, but since it's a Choose Your Own Adventure book, it's really not. Once you read it you'll understand.








4)"Santa Clause is Coming to Town" - a) Which character do you think is at the top of the naughty list and b) which character do you think is at the top of the nice list?

I'm gonna putt Mr. Pantsuit on the Nice List, as he is adorably dedicated, and I think we all agree Beyonce goes on the Naughty list.






5)"Frosty the Snowman" - Which book just melts your heart?

Every year.









6)"Feliz Navidad" - Pick a book that takes place in a country other than your own.

For the most part, this takes place in Belgium so it counts.








7)"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - Which Christmas book do you use to spread the Christmas joy.

If I owned this, I'd be reading it every year along with What Child is This.









8)"Sleigh Ride" - Which character would you choose to spend the holidays with?

The author, not the people she wants to punch in the throat.







9)"Baby It's Cold Outside" - which book, that you didn't like, would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?

I can see people taking this the wrong way. I have no issues with the subject, just the author.








10)"Do You Hear What I Hear?" - Which book do you think everyone should read?


Read my and other reviews here

No comments:

Post a Comment