Thursday, November 5, 2015

A parallel book life | Tag

Hi! Again, no one really tags me in these things but I think they're super fun. So this one asks a question and, using the books you've read, you create your perfect life!

And also I don't know a whole lot of people so go, friends, and tag yourselves!




Who would your parents be?

I mean, granted, Hannah's mom is dead. But aren't most YA parents put of the picture anyway? Her dad on the other hand is SUCH a big sweetheart and I'd love to have a dad like that for myself.










Who would be your sister?

Audrey is really smart and passionate about things. Pretty much like my real life sister, so we'll go with her.







Who would be your brother?

Poor, poor James. When you read it you'll understand. He goes through so much. Really could have benefited from a sister.









Who would be your pet?

Everyone chose this little guy, right? Tell me everyone chose this guy.








Where would you live?

Exact location unknown, But definitely somewhere woodsy and pretty.










Where would you go to school?

Only the best spy school in the fictional world.









Who would be your best friend?

Sidelle, for sure. This is the second in the Enlightened series, and it's ALL ABOUT HER. Reeaadd iiitttt.







Who would be your significant other?

I know I chose this book already, but it was really good. I mean, Ben loves books. He's happiest in a bookstore. He spends time with Hannah bonding over books. He's my dream guy if something ever happened to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment