Saturday, November 21, 2015

Book Review: The Coffee Run

The Coffee Run: And Other Internship Need-to-Knows is a unique how-to for high school and college students, and includes not just lived but well-researched guidance for those trying to find and make the most of their internships. Based on real and honest internship experience, it is chronological advice, preparation, and lessons for undergraduates interested in any industry. Cleverly told and boldly motivating, this one hundred page pre-internship course book will be a staple of high school and college curriculums.

Buy on Amazon


My Review:

I got this book through Goodreads Giveaways.

This book was like the opposite of what I expected. I saw the cover and the title and the sub-title and thought "oh, funny stories about internship that have lessons learned the hard way." It's actually far more practical than that.

I didn't really like this book as it in no way applied to me nor interested me, BUT I think it will e a very useful book for anyone looking for not only an internship but any kind of job. This sort of book is something I wish I had read when I was looking for my job.

Overall, would I buy it? Yes, but as a gift and I really wouldn't buy as many as I would have if it was the type of book I expected it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment