1. Read 120 books
Normally I would go with 52, but I review a lot of children's books for my daughter.
2. Apply for Manager in Training at work
This is going to be more towards the end of the year, probably September or so.
3. Get Top Performer at work at least 6 times
Or times if I get MIT by October. Basically half of the time I'm at my current position.
4. No Smoking
I've been working on this one for a while, not spending my own money on cigarettes, changing my habits so I go to the break room and not the smoking porch, etc.
5. Increase my Books read per week
From 2 to at least 3.
6. Increase NetGalley score to 90-95%
7. Get 100% report card at work
This is SO hard because you literally have to have a perfect quality score, and they dock you on things like 'breathing too hard' or 'not apologizing immediately' even when they're just whining and don't actually need an apology. If anything, they should apologize to me for the language they use. [/rant]
8. Get a car and learn to drive
Because I'll be 23 this year and it hasn't happened yet.
9. Pay off library debt and get my daughter a card
When I say 'debt' I mean like 25.00. But this plays back to the car thing because our Library is 2 miles away and I don't always want to walk that.
10. Take my daughter to the park once a week
Because she likes swings so much.