Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thursday thoughts: An open letter to Office supplies

Welcome to Thursday Thoughts, a thing I'm going to aim to do weekly. Currently looking for a cohost who can handle the linky side of things and make this an official meme!

This week: An open letter to Office supplies

Dear Office Supplies,

I see you in that aisle, looking so shiny and organized and promising happiness. Your colored poster board, 20 kinds of pens for my collection, and various miscellaneous items that will probably be helpful at some point but will more likely find themselves collecting dust in various corners of my home WILL NOT TEMPT ME. But, on the other hand, I could always use another notebook. And the pens I like are on sale. I don't know where the coloring book and colored pencils I bought last time are, but you know I really should pick up coloring. 

And also, are those stickers? I do have a one year old. She doesn't know the glory of stickers yet. It's a new year--maybe I should pick up an agenda. I will TOTALLY use it all year, not just for the first three months. Maybe. And hi-lighters are always really good to have. And sharpies. Oh, I hear my husband calling--I'll just pick up this three-pack of notebooks and stuff it between the vegetables in the cart. And this pack of pens. And hell, some hi-lighters too. And a sharpie. You never know when you'll need a sharpie.

Until next time,
Kristina

Next week: Bookish pet peeves

No comments:

Post a Comment