Saturday, December 5, 2015

ebook review: Caillou waits for Christmas

It’s finally Christmas Eve, and Caillou just can’t wait for night time. He’s planning to stay up all night to see Santa, but he finds this a lot harder than he thought it would be. And in the morning his stocking is full of gifts!
This book includes an Advent calendar with stickers to help young ones count the days until Christmas.
Glittery edition.


Buy on Amazon



My Review: 

My usual metrics for children's books are skewed whenever I review them in electronic format. I can't see how durable the cover is or how tear-able the pages are. At my daughter's current age, I think this book is too long for her--it's certainly not the images that lose her attention, as she likes spending time on those pages. As a person who watched Caillou as a kid, I enjoyed the nostalgia, but to my grown up eyes it felt cut off too early. This book is probably best for older toddlers (mine is 1.5) who can sit for longer passages of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment