Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thursday thoughts: Not being able to read

Welcome to Thursday Thoughts, a thing I'm going to aim to do weekly. Currently looking for a cohost who can handle the linky side of things and make this an official meme!

This week: If you suddenly lost the ability to read

This is actually one of my nightmares. I wake up and I'm not able to read. I can see just fine. And I can see the words, but they don't make a lick of sense to me. What would life be like if I never woke up from that nightmare?

Well first, I know my husband would be amazing. If I wanted a book he'd probably grumble but he'd sit down and read to me. 

Second, assuming I've just forgotten how to read and this isn't some horrible curse, I'd be learning to read right alongside my daughter. That would be interesting. 

Third, I'd have to find another job until I know how to read again. Oh no! I really like my job. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to blog unless my husband goes above and beyond, reading me the books AND typing up the reviews.

How would your life change?


Next week: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment