Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature and follow Friday!



Welcome, again, to Feature and Follow Friday! This week my internet's been wigging out on me so I may be slow in following you all back. But I'll get there, promise! ^_^


This week's question:

Activity: Share a picture or describe where you love to read the most.

Answer: Starbucks. I know, I know. But I don't even get coffee half the time, just chill out in those big comfy chairs they have and read before going to work across the street. The truth is, if the book is on my iPod via kindle or small enough to fit in my jacket pocket, I'll read just about anywhere. If the book is good, the place doesn't matter.


Today's featured blog (via Alison Can Read) is.....

Ezine of a Random Girl!



Yay! Check out the linky below for the hosts and other bloggers participating today!

2 comments:

  1. If I can find a Starbucks that's not so crowded in my neighborhood, I'm sure that would be a great place to read. Congrats on cohosting the hop.

    #New Follower

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starbuck but have never stayed to read at one. I should try it sometime. Coffee and reading, my two favorite things. new follower. my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-5_23.html

    ReplyDelete