Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday Thoughts: Reading Habits Book tag


Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
In the bathroom. I actually rarely read at home, preferring the 10 minute intervals thorughout my day to read.
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Both. Sometimes a highlighter. Whatever is within reach.
Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a certain chapter/a certain number of pages?
Depends how interesting the book is.
Do you eat or drink while reading?
All the time.
Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
No. Or if I do have music, instrumentals. music with words is too distracting.
One book at a time or several at once?
Depends on the type and what my workload looks like. Sometimes I'll do ebooks on breaks and physical books while taking calls at work, but if work needs my full attention I just keep with the ebook.
Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. Ever since I learned how to do it.
Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
How pretty is the cover? 
Do you write in your books?
Only my favorite ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment