Wednesday, August 3, 2016

365 devotions to peace

The Christian life isn’t exempt from times of difficulty, strain, and worry. But God didn’t intend for you to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. He offers an amazing gift to those who fix their eyes on Him: peace.


This 365-day devotional will help you release your worries to God and discover the peace that only He can give. Each devotion offers an encouraging Bible verse and closes with a prayer to help you find peace in the midst of any circumstance.


Spending each day with the Author of peace will bring a restful and refreshing year.
 





My Review:


From the first time I opened the book, this book has helped me. I don't read it every day, but it has the prettiest cover (the thumbnail really doesn't do it justice) and I like to pull it form the shelf whenever I feel stressed and only have a few minutes to find peace (mothers of toddlers know what I'm talking about. Using a devotional coloring book isn't always practical).

I definitely recommend buying this book and keeping it in your purse or bag, so you can pull it out at work or at home whenever you need it. Don't feel pressure to open it up every single day, but keep it in mind when you need a gentle push in the peaceful direction.

rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment