Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox

In my Mailbox is a little something thought up and hosted by the story siren. I thought I'd give it a shot. So this week, in my mailbox, I have:


 Spy Goddess Manga Volume 1: Chase for the Chalice by Michael Spradlin
Spy Goddess (TokyoPop)
 Originally, this series was in novel form. I actually emailed the author, and he explained how sales weren't going so hot so they (the publishers) tried manga. It's a good series, though, I wish there was more to  this.



 Spy Goddess Manga volume 2: Quest for the lance by Michael Spradlin
 The Quest for the Lance
 This is the last ever spy goddess book that is out there. :( Time for fanfiction?



 EBooks:


 Pandora's Reading Room by Pandora Poikilos


Paper Angels by Jimmy Wayne and Travis Thrasher

Paper Angels  


 The Mind Readers By Lori Brighton  -- Free on amazon right now

 The Mind Readers (Mind Readers, #1)

1 comment:

  1. Great haul..my son loves manga. I am going to check out the synopsis for Mind Benders.

    ReplyDelete