Saturday, July 2, 2016

Coloring book Review: Restore My Soul

Grab your colored pencils and get ready to refresh your spirit with this coloring book devotional journey! For lovers of the Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest coloring books, Restore My Soul is a beautiful, interactive devotional designed to celebrate our unique creativity and connect us with the ultimate Creator. Find refreshment in short reflections on Scripture and be inspired as you color accompanying intricate illustrations created for meditation and prayer. Both contemplative and imaginative, Restore My Soul is the perfect space for the artist in us all.

Amazon



My Review:

This book has beautiful pictures that are good enough to hang, and handles gel pens and markers beautifully without making crayons or coloring pencils too hard to use. I love the Devotions that go with it, but I do wish the devotionals were on the back of the picture you're coloring to make sharing pages easier.

Real talk, I was going through a tough time recently and this book helped me through it. My only complaint is that the teeny tiny lines were almost too much for my patience. If I had finer markers I may not have given up on using my pens.

Recommended? Definitely. Buy for yourself or the best friend in your life who likes to color. Maybe not younger kids, though, because of the fine lines.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment