Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I have a very, very good reason for not posting lately

Here she is:
Please note the new-mommy/hasn't-slept-for-more-than-two-hours-straight/It's-only-been-THREE-WEEKS? eyes and disheveled I-work-from-home-I-don't-care-anymore hair.

So I can't really be spending my very little free time on things that don't make money. Now that my Dear daughter is a little older (And now sleeps for 3 hours at a time) I have more time.

However, to give you an idea of why I won't be posting weekly just yet (and to throw myself a pity party) here are my finances:

PayPal: -825.42
My Bank: -235.19
Hospital: -36,000 and some change. I don't know. it hurts to look at too long.
Library: -25.10
Husband's doctor: -1,248.60
Husband's bank: -30.00
Mother-in-law: Sooooo much, but thank god she's a saint and we don't have to repay her until we're rich and famous.

Right now I'm freelancing, making $6-$30 at a time towards the paypal so I can use it again. Then I'll focus on my banks so I can use those again.


This is fun, and I like doing this. But it doesn't make me money. Plain and simple. I don't expect this blog to be active for quite a while. I'll check in every so often with a review or interview (most likely interviews because they take less time) but...yeah. I'm sorry.

We'll meet again, though. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment